Membership of the IANO runs from 1st January to 31st December and costs just €35
Criteria For Membership
Any person who is a member of the nursing profession is eligible to be a member.
Benefits to Joining the IANO
• Receive the IANO Cancer Nursing News quarterly Newsletter
• Opportunity to publish articles in the IANO newsletter and in the Cancer Professional Journal
• Notification of the Association’s activities and other developments relevant to cancer nurses
• The opportunity to meet and network with colleagues nationally and internationally
• The opportunity to participate in European cancer nursing courses e.g. TITAN , TARGET
• Free admission to the IANO Annual National Conference , a reduced fee to the European Oncology Nursing Society ( EONS) Spring Congress and the European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress
• Direct access to all EONS Training and educational activities as well as direct engagement with participation on EONS projects for everyone who provides their email address.
• Access to the EONS Newsletter which is available on the website to read online or to download www.cancernurse.eu/communications/eonss
• Reduced subscription rates for European Journal of Oncology Nursing ( EJON)
How to Join
The fasted and easiest way is to register online: Register Now
If you wish to renew your membership please login and follow the quick renewal process.
Standing Order:- print and complete both the membership form and the standing order form:-
Membership Form (138 KB)
Request for Standing Order (267 KB)
and send both to PO Box 1499, Balisbridge, Dublin 4. The standing order form will be sent to your bank after uploading the information onto the IANO database
• Receipt of membership form and payment will be acknowledged by e-mail.
• You will receive by post your username and password for members only area on the web site.
The IANO currently communicates with its members in six ways; emails, quarterly newsletter, via the website, Facebook, Twitter and at our annual conference. Our communication pathway has been created to ensure consistency and inclusiveness among members. The aim is to better inform our members of the latest developments in oncology and in doing so contribute to the professional development of the organisation. If you would like to share some information with the members of the IANO, contact your local communication representative.
Communication Pathway Reps:
West – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cork – email@example.com
Limerick – firstname.lastname@example.org
South East – email@example.com
Paediatrics – firstname.lastname@example.org
Academia – email@example.com
Breast – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lung – email@example.com
Research – Maureen O’Grady firstname.lastname@example.org
Gynae – email@example.com
Colorectal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Cancer Nurse Representative – email@example.com