Membership of the IANO runs from 1st January to 31st December and costs just €35
Criteria For Membership
Any person who is a member of the nursing profession is eligible to be a member.
Benefits to Joining the IANO
• Receive the IANO Cancer Nursing News quarterly Newsletter
• Opportunity to publish articles in the IANO newsletter and in the Cancer Professional Journal
• Notification of the Association’s activities and other developments relevant to cancer nurses
• The opportunity to meet and network with colleagues nationally and internationally
• The opportunity to participate in European cancer nursing courses e.g. TITAN , TARGET
• Free admission to the IANO Annual National Conference , a reduced fee to the European Oncology Nursing Society ( EONS) Spring Congress and the European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress
• Direct access to all EONS Training and educational activities as well as direct engagement with participation on EONS projects for everyone who provides their email address.
• Access to the EONS Newsletter which is available on the website to read online or to download www.cancernurse.eu/communications/eonss
• Reduced subscription rates for European Journal of Oncology Nursing ( EJON)
How to Join
Complete the membership form :
IANO Membership Form (138 KB)
• Post the completed form to PO Box 1499, Balisbridge, Dublin 4. along with the following:
Cheque/postal order/bank draft for €35 made payable to the IANO
• Standing Order:- complete both the membership form above and the standing order form:-
Request for Standing Order (267 KB)
Request for Standing Order (267 KB)and send both to PO Box 1499, Balisbridge, Dublin 4. The standing order form
will be sent to your bank after uploading the information onto the IANO database
• Receipt of membership form and payment will be acknowledged by e-mail.
• You will receive by post your username and password for members only area on the web site.